Sunday, August 6, 2017

Sharknado Tara Reid admits original movie's script one of the 'worst she's read

Sharknado Tara Reid admits original movie's script one of the 'worst she's read It was the one of the worst scripts she had ever read. That's what actress Tara Reid recalls about seeing the script for a film called Dark Skies a few years back. "I read it and thought 'are you kidding me?'," the actress said on a break It was the one of the worst scripts she had ever read. That's what actress Tara Reid recalls about seeing the script for a film called Dark Skies a few years back. "I read it and thought 'are you kidding me?'," the actress said on a break between costume fittings on a recent day off. "It's the silliest movie I've ever read. It's so bad, so stupid and so silly." between costume fittings on a recent day off. "It's the silliest movie I've ever read. It's so bad, so stupid and so silly."

No comments:

Post a Comment