Thursday, July 13, 2017

Peyton Manning lifts ESPYS with jabs 2017 ESPY Awards

Peyton Manning lifts ESPYS with jabs 2017 ESPY Awards Peyton Manning lifts ESPYS with jabs 2017 ESPY Awards Peyton Manning excelled as ESPYS host Wednesday night by following a golden rule of satire: Do unto yourself as you do to others. Manning’s best joke at his own expense? "I love that Serena Williams won the Australian Open while carrying a child," Manning said. "That's even more impressive than two years ago, when the Denver Broncos' defense won the Super Bowl while carrying me." Manning’s most memorable jab at another athlete? “Our gymnastics team was so dominant that Kevin Durant told me he wants to play for them next year,” the host said of the Golden State Warriors superstar. “I gotta tell you, I don’t think you’d start for that team, Kevin.”

No comments:

Post a Comment