Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Former TV reporter says Bill Clinton sexually assaulted her in1980s

Former TV reporter says Bill Clinton sexually assaulted her in1980s Hours before the third and final presidential debate, Leslie Millwee, a former TV news reporter for a local station in Arkansas, accused Bill Clinton of sexually assaulting her three times in 1980, while he was governor, Breitbart News reported. Millwee said that all of the incidents occurred while she was working on a story in the station’s tiny editing room. Two of the three assaults, she added, involved then-Gov. Clinton rubbing his genitalia against her. “And he came in behind me,” she told Aaron Klein. “Started hunching me to the point that he had an orgasm. He’s trying to touch my breasts. And I’m just sitting there very stiffly, just waiting for him to leave me alone. And I’m asking him the whole time, ‘Please do not do this. Do not touch me. Do not hunch me. I do not want this.’” The lewd behavior also allegedly occurred outside the perimeter of the now defunct station KLMN-TV, which covered the Fort Smith and Fayetteville markets. Millwee also said then-Gov. Clinton unexpectedly showed up at her house and began incessantly knocking on her door. At the time, Millwee was living with her grandmother, and she feared that Clinton’s promiscuity would eventually reach her doorstep. “He knocked on the door for probably five, ten minutes,” she said. “Knocking. Calling my name. Saying, ‘I know you are home. Please answer the door.’ I did not answer the door.” Millwee described the last incident as the “last straw.” After discussing it with her grandmother, she agreed that she should leave the station. News Source-http://www.cbsnews.com/news/former-tv-reporter-says-president-clinton-sexually-assaulted-her-three-times-in-the-1980s/ News,Breaking News,Latest world New,

No comments:

Post a Comment